I've been tweaking the templates for the site over the past few days, and by now some of the changes should be apparent. I've added links for the PDA version of the site, and also added links for the XML and RDF feeds, for those who are into that sort of thing. (They were there before, but no direct link existed.) I've also updated my links listing, adding, removing, and renaming blogs as appropriate.
A few more changes to the templates will be forthcoming, although most of them are minor. When I switched from IE to FireFox earlier this week, I discovered that my coding had a bunch of typos, which IE was able to interpret, but looked really bad in FireFox. Those should all be fixed by now.
If you notice any glaring coding gaffes, please let me know.